Author Topic: Review  (Read 3422 times)

civiltwilight

Review
« on: November 18, 2006, 11:42:35 PM »
Exploding Monsters is a new species of music for me. This CD is made-up of fairly short but full tracks that sound like part film music, part prog/rock/ambient and whole atmospheres. I can hear melodies that remind me of everything from Tangerine Dream to Black Sabbath.
While listening to Exploding Monsters and checking out the samples of film music at Science Friction?s website (both creations of George Martindell and Frank Sonsini) I?m impressed with immediate moody auras of all kinds, quite a few with an eerie shadowy feel to them.
This music adds drama to the mundane moments in life, just like a soundtrack would.

cindy

Offline SCIFRIMUSIC

• Scoring Composer / Musician
    • View Profile
    • www.scifrimusic.com
Re: Exploding Monsters Review
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »
Hello Cindy !

Wow, we truly appreciate your comments on our Exploding Monsters and Science Friction music.

It's refreshing to us that people such as yourself are getting the same visions from our music as we.

Yes, our music is a bit strange , as we fancy writing " eclectic " music and try to provoke " images " into the grey matter of the people listening.

" New species of dramatic , moody music with an eerie , shadowy feel , adding drama like a soundtrack would "....thanks Cindy for the new " description " of our music.

We couldn't have said it better ! ! !

George and Frank

Exploding Monsters
Science Friction Scoring / Sound Design
www.scifrimusic.com
www.myspace.com/scifri

" Even Silent Films Had Music "