Author Topic: Fernandes Sustainers  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Amigoboomer

• Lord and Master of My Own Domain
  • Band Member
  • I really need to get a kinder gentler picture...
    • View Profile
    • Robert Svilpa's Blogs of War
Fernandes Sustainers
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:44:39 PM »
I'm doing some work on recent guitar acquisitions - a cheap PRS SE EG and my beloved Parker PM20 - revamping the electronics with Fernandes Sustainers. The Parker will get the best of the mods as I've gotten the humbucker Sustainer and a Seymour Duncan JB Bridge - both the cheesy Parker pickups will come out and in will go the pair of excellent pups.

The PRS SE EG is getting the biggest amount of surgery though - needed to do extensive routing and cutting of the body to fit the new circuit board and humbucker Fernandes pickup that were part of the set that came with the 401 kit. It potentially could be the most improved guitar post surgery as the single coils PRS put in there were thin and buzzy, but with the humbucker and the driver it should become monstrously huge and fat.

Bought these two kits after watching King Crimson's live DVD and the two Steve Hackett live DVDs - the sounds they're capable of getting out of their axes just were amazing, and I'm looking forward to being able to do some different things with the guitars now myself  :rock:

Offline Saisupanee

• แทงหวยออนไลน์
  • Zendrum
    • View Profile
Re: Fernandes Sustainers
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:20:45 AM »
After reading, I learned something I never knew before. It is really helpful.