Author Topic: Warm Gunns, The  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Melo the Prog Goddess

• Daddy's Little Girl & Bua
  • Administrator
  • Christmas Eve in our home
    • View Profile
    • Eclectic Moonlight
Warm Gunns, The
« on: October 15, 2005, 01:01:50 PM »
"Gamma, help me". my younger grandson said in imperious tones! He wanted me to put in my password  and unlock my phone so he could play with it!

Offline Melo the Prog Goddess

• Daddy's Little Girl & Bua
  • Administrator
  • Christmas Eve in our home
    • View Profile
    • Eclectic Moonlight
Re: Warm Gunns, The
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 01:05:13 PM »
In December 2003, Cris Cox and Mark Dannells formed The Warm Gunns ? a band determined to, at last, resurrect that passion for music that both inebriates and inspires. Cox and Dannells blend smart minds, witty and wry lyrics and slippery soulful guitar in each song. It's hard rock with a dirty soul that wants to move, Jack.

Cox and Dannells added drummer Reggie Rogers and bassist Josh Sattler to complete the band?s infectious blend of soul, sex and hard rock. Go somewhere else for whiny, pseudo-tortured,emo-self pity, or backward-baseball-cap,?nu?-metal mookery. After playing in an endless number of acclaimed bands (Butch Walker, Angie Aparo and doubleDrive, to name a few), these musicians are positioned to define Atlanta?s next great music scene. Their combined talents form The Warm Gunns?
"Gamma, help me". my younger grandson said in imperious tones! He wanted me to put in my password  and unlock my phone so he could play with it!