Author Topic: Xcarnation (Turkey)  (Read 3541 times)

Walt Nektroid

Xcarnation (Turkey)
« on: September 25, 2005, 12:07:32 AM »

I'm tellin y'all, there's gold out there in them thar hills.
Music is universal and some of the "yer kiddin' me" countries are speaking up quite loudly.

Xcarnation is on Jack Foster's label, Muse-Wrapped.  Neither the band or Mr. Eroglu have a website as of this initial post, so the best place to go is www.muse-wrapped.com for more info.

My take on the album:  Get it RIGHT NOW.

This is from the Muse-Wrapped Records website as a promotional write-up:

Muse Wrapped Records, is proud to introduce XCARNATION, a studio project masterminded by Cenk Eroglu, a Turkish guitarist who released his first solo album in the year 1991. From then on, he produced many albums in Turkey and became renowned as a composer, guitarist, arranger and producer.

After his second solo album was released in the year 1996, he began to work on a new project which was aimed at an integration of heavy rock and electronic sounds into a synthesis of Eastern and Western music. The materialization of this new sound covered a long period of time during which he met first Pat Mastellotto (Mr. Mister and King Crimson) and then Kip Winger (Winger) - who â?? together with Rod Morgenstein (Winger, Dixie Dregs), Reb Beach (Winger, Dokken, Whitsnake) and many ethnic instrument players - made their artistic contributions to the songs in the Xcarnation album.

The resulting album entitled â??Groundedâ? is a shockingly good musical experience blending such diverse influences in nothing else than a milestone in modern alternative rock music!

------------------------------

Offline Xcarnation

• Band Member
    • View Profile
    • Xcarnation
Re: Xcarnation (Turkey)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »
Hi Walt :-)
Thanks for the info.. and for your support... !
people can  find the details in my web page which is
http://www.xcarnation.com

all the best
cenK